[blparent] Breann's class

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Dec 8 02:01:44 UTC 2013

I got to speak to 3 classes a couple of weeks ago.  The difference between these kiddos and the kiddos I have talked to in the past, is these go to a school where there aare a dozen blind kids walking around.  The thing that was the same, these kids don't know any of them, so they still had tons of interesting questions.