[blparent] Nemmeth code

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:05:27 UTC 2013

Hi,
Yes, I am enrolled in the Nemeth Code course at Hadley, and even though I
had some knowledge of Nemeth Code, I am actually learning a lot that I did
not know, and it is also helping me to understand mathematics concepts that
I struggled with when I was in school because they weren't shown to me
properly using Braille, so this course is actually helping me to understand
them better along with learning more about the principles of Nemeth Code.
Misty