[blparent] Nemmeth code

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:30:43 UTC 2013

I noticed the math courses. I was hoping to take the prealgebra and Algebra
courses, but I noticed that they were in large print and not in Braille. I
cannot read large print, so I couldn't take the courses. I hope they can
offer them in Braille soon, since I have to take algebra in college, and I
would like to brush up on it before I start.
Thanks,
Misty