[blparent] Seeking advice from any Blind Parent group

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 10:18:03 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Veronica
Smith
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 7:58 AM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] Seeking advice from any Blind Parent group

I am not involved in the one in New Mexico, but I'll get the email address
address of our POBC President for you.  Her name is Alexia Switzer and she
must be super as the POBC went from a smudge of participants to a large
group.  They have fund raisers/bake sales, pizza parties, bowl-a-thons and
just social get-to-gethers.  I know they too have phone conferences.
They are a thriving group.