[blparent] Playing catch with my daughter Violet

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Fri Feb 1 04:21:37 UTC 2013

Lol, that is too cute! And since you're playing with a loaf of bread,
there's less chance of breaking something. *grins*

I'm curious about something, mostly for when Kahlan is old enough to
play catch. She's fully sighted. Her friends might ask how she can play
catch with her parents if they can't see. What do you guys think of
balls with bells or beepers in them? Personally, I don't like them and
would prefer not to use them, especially the beepers. The beepers fall
out too easily, and the auditory signal somehow takes away the fun of
it for me. Sorry if this is off topic; it was just something that
popped into my head when Gabe said he and his daughter were playing catch.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."