[blparent] Playing catch with my daughter Violet

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 02:49:10 UTC 2013

Something I did with my kids was play frisby.  The trick is to stand on a
hard surface like a patio or driveway.  The frisby will slide a good ways on
the concrete and that produces a nice signal you can track.  Better yet,
back up to a wall or corner which will act as a backstop to limit the range
of where the frisby can go.

When the boys got older, we played frisby golf.  I'd have one of them tap
the target so I could aim at the sound.  It was a whole lot of fun.