[blparent] Prayers Please

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:15:27 UTC 2013

now.... thats not very nice, to say the least, or very christian like. like I said, your news paper or media in general say nothing of this accident. sorry, and please, don't react so mean, its not very polite and it doesn't pertray your wholesome image as a little meek christian.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net