[blparent] Prayers Please

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:55:00 UTC 2013

the only thing I can truely say that would be of any comfort, is how I live. Give it too God. What else can I say. its the one thing that carries me through daily when dealing with a 12 year old daughter that thinks she 22 and is still in search of a mother that wants nothing to do with her. Give it to God. and I wish you a quick recovery.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net