[blparent] Prayers Please

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Feb 5 05:56:01 UTC 2013

Jesus may have had something more profound to say than to f**k off, but I
have a feeling lack of compassion is higher on the list of things that
displease God than the use of profanity in anger is.  Go find the Bible you
speak of, Gabe, and look up the Sermon on the Mount.  In a pinch, when
nothing more clever comes to mind through the fear and heartbreak, f**k off,
while not the most eloquent of responses, serves its purpose.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.