[blparent] Prayers Please

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Feb 5 06:28:48 UTC 2013

Rhonda,
Can you find a book in print about something relative to this and then
have your husband help you label it in braillle?Or, well, your
friends--Anyone sighted...Sorry, I don't know if your husband is
sighted or not, but it doesn't matter. Have a friend sit down with you
and help you label a short book in braille--It will probably take all
of twenty minutes, if that. That way you can read it to him to comfort
him. I'm not sure what kind of book this would be, but I know there
must be at least one such book out there.
God bless
Bernadetta