[blparent] Public Record from the Newspaper about Rhonda'sAccident

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Feb 5 06:59:49 UTC 2013

Yeah well, hopefully next time the lesson won't be learned at someone else's
expense.  Sorry, but that kind of injustice just makes me furious.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.