[blparent] Prayers Please

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Feb 5 18:29:27 UTC 2013

The world *definitely* needs people like him.  Maybe work on going over the
fact that he isn't responsible for what happened, and he isn't responsible
for your safety, but you're proud of him for caring so much and being
considerate.  I love the idea of getting him around horses.  Often, there's
a low-cost riding center in an area that uses older or previously abused
horses to help kids.  Check around locally; ask some vets for advice,
particularly if there are any who work with large animals.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.