[blparent] Public Record from the Newspaper about Rhonda's Accident

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:05:48 UTC 2013

Man that's pretty scary. I get nervous everytime I leave my house to get
groceries because I know some drivers are a bit crazy and distracted. We go
in a train my son in the stroller or on a harness, then me right behind or
bside and my totally blind hubby pulling a cart behimd him. It's quite a
site.

Wow I will certainly be praying for yur family. Truama can be very serious
but, I do know that him talking about it will help greatly. Also finding
scripture to comfort him might help, then he will know God is with him and
knows his mind and heart and is there with him. Laying hands on him and
praying for his mind to be healed might help too. As for books if I come
across anything I'll let you know. Any kind of truama needs much prayer
even after the actual situation because the mind needs healing too. You
sound like a very supportive parent though so he should come out alright in
the end, just walk him through it and ignore any that might think otherwise
according to this matter.

The stuff your father said is pretty scary too. I hope your son never heard
all that.  If so that may be on his mind as well. That is his grandfather
after all. Being blind doesn't mean we should hide in holes like timid
hobbits unwilling to go out on adventures. I've known of lots of sighted
people who got hit by vehicles.

As for all of the arguing that goes on on this list. If we do not respond
to negative comments they have no opportunity to bubble and blow. The best
way to quell an argument is to not add to it at all. As hard as that is.
LOL. We are human after all.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!