[blparent] (no subject)

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:16:29 UTC 2013

You guys may want to consider ditching the pull ups, and going with a cloth
training pants. It will be a bit like doing cloth diapers for a while but
worth it. It sets a new mind set for the child. Training a tough child once
anything medical is ruled out can be very hard, and often means a strict
consistent schedule with rewards, and missed opportunities. We can't go to
the park because there is no clean place to change you so we will go when
you will tell mommy you need to go. Some kids respond to stickers or small
treats. By 4 just about any child can be trained. Children with Autism etc
get trained so it can be done, but I know as a child care giver of 18 years
that some train easier than others. You may want to look at cotton babies,
or Nanasbottoms for cloth training pants that contain the mess.

Bran