[blparent] welcome Gloria powdered formula

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Feb 21 18:26:21 UTC 2013

        Agree with this and with Jennifer, though I'll confess I have no clue what an emersion blender is. I just used a blender like you'd use to make a margarita or milkshake in.
I did it because it worked and because I found it saved time, or if it didn't, it gave me the illution of saving time which is what really matters.
The woman that showed me this trick is sighted if that matters.
Really though and this is true of everything, you do what feels right and what works. Both of these apply at the time and circumstances in which you're making a decision.
Brandi and others gave a good explamation on daycare. It's like paying for your internet connection, you pay for that even if you don't use it because you want it when you do need it. Daycare works the same way. It may not be fair, but life isn't fair. You have to just deal with it or figure out other options.