[blparent] Mom, may I have some ice cream, please?

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Mon Feb 25 22:13:55 UTC 2013

I think I may be confused about the question on the rightness of giving up
your seat. The question seems to have an obvious answer as it is posed in
terms of morality, but now I am wondering if someone has any thoughts on why
it would be wrong to give up the seat to the mother traveling with 4
children?

Jennifer