[blparent] a funny one for the moms

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 06:41:26 UTC 2013

My daughter's dad has been called her grandpa before, but he's old enough
that he could be.  He hates it, though.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.