[blparent] braille picture books for babies?

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:53:31 UTC 2013

Good afternoon;
My suggestion for you, I'm not sure if you're part of it, or if it's an option for you, would be to contact the national Library service and asking them for some "twin vision" books. Or, if you want to purchase some, feel free to Google "twin vision braille books". This will provide you with both braille, print, and pictures.
Hope this helps

Ask me, and I'll tell you:
To remember, "blog daily, tell people, make money!"
http://www.empowernetwork.com/commissionloophole.php?id=workwithmikeSincerely;
Michael
Note: this message likely dictated, however not proofread on my iPhone.
Check us out online:
Sent from my iPhone