[blparent] cool gifts?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jan 1 00:59:14 UTC 2013

Oh, I'm sorry!  That must have been scary for you.  The nebulizer will get
easier.  I was afraid I would mess it up when I started with my daughter,
but now it's as easy as getting dressed.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.