[blparent] cool gifts?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jan 2 14:34:02 UTC 2013

RSV is scary and exhausting. My daughter caught it as a preschooler. The nebulizer is the easy part, what wore me out was the listening to her breathing, thinking about it to see if the course of management needed to be changed, and just dealing with a sick kid.  Sounds like your little guy was given the right management plan, the younger the child, the more likely he or she will be a guest of a hospital.