[blparent] So you think you spoil your kids? (Playhouses)

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jan 2 19:09:46 UTC 2013

I wonder why they would provide electricity in these houses and then not fit the doors properly? For that price and those specs the house had better not leak with a wind driven rain like they warn about.
For those of you thinking "in-law cottage" these houses are physically too small, an adult couldn't stand up in them, nor use the furniture comfortably. It's sized for kids in terms of the dimentions which is a real shame.