[blparent] cradle cap and stuff

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jan 14 00:29:17 UTC 2013

I had forgotten about breastmilk, but I did use it as a rinse before
shampooing and it seemed to ease the itchiness of the cradle cap, as well as
loosening the scales.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.