[blparent] stroller question

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:40:25 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone.

First of all, before I get to my own question, I like the suggestions
everyone's giving JoElizabeth about the birthday party. Above all, get
your daughter involved in the decorating part. It sounds like it will
be lots of fun. It's probably possible to just google how to plan a
birthday party and get loads of suggestions.

Now for my stroller question: Has anyone come across a stroller that
two children can ride in that could be pulled or pushed? We've rigged
my CitySelect stroller so the seats can be turned around and I can
pull it behind me, walking with my dog, but the rear wheels don't turn
as well as the front ones do, so it's a little terrifying to use it.
It carries less weight now that my younger daughter doesn't need a
car-seat, but I'm still a little scared to pull it. It's so great if
it's pushed but for obvious reasons, that's not an option. I'm jealous
of everyone who can take traveling with a stroller for granted. When
walking, I travel with my older three-year-old daughter either holding
my hand or wearing a harness, while my eight-month-old younger
daughter's in a front or back carrier. At least that works out
somewhat, but isn't there a decent stroller option out there? I'd love
to set that up so that my three-year-old could have the option of
being in the stroller if we were to take a long walk. Please, anyone,
let me know what I could try safely.

I get these emails in digest format and I'm not good at responding to
individual messages, but I value everyone's help. Thanks.

Jen