[blparent] IPhone

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:39:55 UTC 2013

I have found Siri to be completely worthless though. I have an Iphone 4S
and Ross has the 5, and we never use Siri. It's not reliable, it's
pretty much useless for true assistance and we find just using the
voice-over is much quicker to do pretty much everything on the Iphone.
Personally I'm not a big fan of smart phones since all I do is text and
call people, but it was a gift. It's cool, just I don't use my phone fo
all the things possible, grin.

And FYI, any Apple product has the voice-over. So Iphones, Ipods, Ipads
and anything else Apple can be accessible.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis