[blparent] Questions on how to clip finger/toe nails

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 16:29:11 UTC 2013

    Until my kids are old enough to cut their own, I bit them off, gross,
maybe but it works and I for one am not going to use clippers and cut too
short b/c I know how bad that can hurt!!  Otherwise find someone to cut them
... I don't think once in a while asking for help with something your not
comfortable with makes us bad parents ... I have three kids and I've never,
ever used the clippers on them, it's just something I don't feel comfortable
with and something I can handle by biting their nails or by asking someone
to cut them for me.  Helpless I am not but somethings I don't mind asking
for help on and this is one of them.