[blparent] Your thoughts on this?

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:46:43 UTC 2013

To be honest with you, in my opinion the easiest way to figure out what's going on with this, is to discuss it with her head start constructors. My brothers Headstart instructors would let us know if anything like this happened at school. This is something to be curious about, however I don't think you should be overly concerned about it. Because, I think that this would be a legitimate thing for a team of firefighters to do. My fiancé who is a volunteer firefighter, expressed to me that this would be a good way to demonstrate to children how to get out of a house that may be on fire. Stop, drop, and roll or great things to know, but it's also good to know how to get out of the house if you're not on fire.

http://empoweringtheblind.com
Empowering the blind, one step at a time.