[blparent] Reading time

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Jan 23 17:05:49 UTC 2013

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is a great book to read aloud.  The
Oompa-Loompas are a total riot.  The movies don't do them justice.

Have you read the second one where the glass elevator goes into space?
There are aliens in it, and time travel.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.