[blparent] Going back to school

Shelby Young blindatbirth at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 05:10:45 UTC 2013

Hello,
I have decided to go back to school in the fall of 2013. I a.m. trying to decide how many credit hours I should take and would like your input. I want to try and take all night/online classes if possible so I do not have to send my son to daycare. If I take night classes, my siblings canwatch my son for me. Also I am wondering what some of you have done for technology while in school? I mean, did you use a computer with a braille display, a braille sence or a brailleNote? Any input would be helpful!
Shelby!