[blparent] Going back to school

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jan 24 15:10:18 UTC 2013

Don't forget to think about the time you'll need to study. You'll need someone to watch your baby when you study, because trust me, that kid will know when you really need to study, and when you don't, and he will not sleep when it's study time. It's like babies plan this.
You will need to treat study time like a job and be very diciplined.
Your baby will start to sleep differently and will need you differently. So what I'm saying is don't build your plan based on the needs of a four month old or whatever the age of your child is.