[blparent] I was so proud of my little tiger!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Jan 25 04:07:24 UTC 2013

Thanks, V.  I'm okay, but I seem to have pulled a muscle or done something
to my side above my left hip because it has hurt badly since I fell.  That's
terrible about your friend's dad.  I can't believe nobody stopped to help
him, not even an airport employee.  I can't understand it.  I wouldn't walk
past somebody who had fallen, and I don't think any of the people I know
would, either, but that's what seems to happen all the time.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.