[blparent] Interesting story

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Sat Jan 26 01:05:19 UTC 2013

I think that's the way it should go. I just feel like the sales reps should
have been aware of this feature. My point of thinking I was showing them
something they weren't aware of, was to help them if they ever have another
visually impaired or blind customer come in who is unaware of this feature.
They seemed so nonchalant about it. I'm glad your experience went well.
That's how it should go. Especially these days with how far cell phones have
come.

Jeri