[blparent] i need help geting my wife preggnent

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:02:12 UTC 2013

um, ok. thats a way to jump in to it?let's start off by asking, where are you from, and what resources have you looked in to already? why do you feel a blind parent group would be a good resource for you now in the pregnancy stage. I'm just feeling around trying to get a handle on where we are going with this.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net