[blparent] ttc and some questions

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:17:57 UTC 2013

Hi all,
My son is 16 months now, and we're ttc our second child.
Does anyone know of any email lists for ttc, or for that matter, any
good websites?
Do any of you know of any good resources for things like getting
assistance reading ovulation predictor kits tests, and pregnancy
tests? I'm totally blind, and with my son I didn't do POK, and the
pregnancy test I did with the doctor, but back then the doctor was a
lot easier to get to than it is here, and so on.
I'm using BBT, with a talking thermometer, and so far that's working well.
Any thought and suggestions would be welcome.
Jessica