[blparent] newborn

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Mon Jan 28 23:21:01 UTC 2013

Tatyana, you may remember our hadley parents office hours. We were just
wondering about you during our past session or two. If you (or anyone) can
join or would like to join us, please email me at
sharon at hadley.edu
for log-on information. We meet on Wednesdays at 1 PM Central Time.
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind