[blparent] Update on my daughter Ashlee

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue Jan 29 01:02:37 UTC 2013

Tracey, I shared your concerns when I was pregnant. Throughout my
pregnancy, and in the months since Kahlan was born, I've been assured
repeatedly that I am a good mom and CPS will not take her away from me.
As long as she's safe, not being abused or neglected, we have nothing
to worry about. I've been working with social workers and organizations
since before she was born to make sure I knew what I was doing and that
I could care for her independently. CPS knows about us just in case
someone does call and try to make trouble; someone who's been working
closely with us has told them so they know that Kahlan is in no danger
of neglect and this person has also told me that CPS does not want to
take children away from their home and family and will do anything they
can to prevent that outcome.

As for Jess, Chris and I know her personally and we know her situation.
She is doing what she feels is best for her daughter and that's all I'm
going to say on that subject, except, Jess, if you need to talk, please
don't hesitate to call us.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."