[blparent] ttc and some questions

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 29 14:56:21 UTC 2013

Your doctor will see you whenever you need it. They work for you, always remember that.
Women go to the obgyn for all kinds of issues, pregnancy is just one.
If your doctor doesn't grasp the fact that you are blind and what that means, you need to explain it to them, or find a doctor with more common sense and compassion.
You can't read a home pregnancy test, and telling you to "find someone to read it" is inappropriate. You need to understand this and so do they. Remind them of the HIPA(sp?) law which guarantees a patient's privacy.
Doctors are everywhere, find one that meets your needs.