[blparent] ttc and some questions

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:29:16 UTC 2013

Rebecca, the doctor here, teh OBs anyway only take pregnancy medicade,
so that means I cna' tsee them until I conferm pregnancy and switch to
pregnancy medicade.
I don't have a job, so at this point, medicade is my only option.
my regular doctor will see me, but its a long weight when I go there,
for instance when I went there january 10th, I had to wait in the
weighting room for 4 and a half hours, I was there, a total of 6
hours, that's rediculous, and whiel I'm looking for another doctor in
that respect, only a few accept medicade and so on.
Jessica