[blparent] Your thoughts on this?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jan 30 17:38:42 UTC 2013

Jeri,
If you get called into the office, you'll deal with it because you have no option. Schools like to intimidate, so if you are aware of this, you've got it licked. It helps if your kids are known as good kids v. the troublemakers.
Really though you'll be just fine. You can always appeal a decision if you feel you need to. You can also get involved with the schoolboard, those meetings are public and you are welcome to attend.
This really isn't anything to worry about.