[blparent] update on our lives.

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Jan 31 19:41:46 UTC 2013

Goodness...Who's saying anyone's getting mad at their kids for barfing
or pooping. Noone. But unless you enjoy playing in crap and love the
smell of puke, unless you're a superhuman, you will express your
frustration once in a while. I'll even bet Mother Teresa  had a few
gripes of her own. What's this obsession with constantly putting people
down and making yourself out to be more perfect than everyone else. If
I didn't know any better Gabe, I'd think you must be some sort of a
superhuman--Perhaps you  think so? lol. No. Seriously though. Why do we
have to be rude and start some sort of drama on here again. The lady
reached out to us with a serious problem and she's asking for  some
suggestions and support. And all some of us can do is sit there and
criticize. Did she say something to the afect of, "I think my son's
disgusting, what do you guys think?". No. She didn't. yet some people
are down her throat about it as if she did. Like a bunch of piranas, I swear.
Sorry for the somewhat casual style of this post, but it's getting to
me that some people dont' know how to be curteous.

Bernadetta