[blparent] update on our lives

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:08:03 UTC 2013

You know Jo Elizabeth is right I'm not on here much and part of the reason
is because usually I'm asking a question and it ends up in a big argument.
I can't be bothered with that. Don\t have the time or energy for it.
Although I have to admit this one is pretty funny. After all I've written
the nit picky issue is whether I'm disgusted with my son's body or not.
Never mind that I'm worried about him and his development or that I'm sick
and have waited more than a year for surgery and still waiting or that I
have a sitter that I'm not sure is up to the task or that I can't get
sitters willing to change such a big kid not knowing if there really is
anything wrong with him or not. If you think about it it's quite comical to
watch. sorry but, I'm being honest. I had the first melt down I have had in
over 2 years today and now I'm sitting here laughing at the craziness of
what people will jump on. go figure. If somebody else posted this instead
of me I'd be asking how they are holding up and how is their family
emotionally not if I'm  upset with my kid. that's not even fair. Man I'd be
more concerned about the sitter then I would that silly comment. really are
you serious. Ha Ha Ha!!!

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!