[blparent] Question about IPhone baby monitor

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 03:26:56 UTC 2013

Or, you could spend $10 at your local Walmart. And get a full featured audio baby monitor set for the house.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net