[blparent] Finding ticks on kids nonvisually?

Sameer Doshi sameer.doshi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:40:09 UTC 2013

I have a dog with long fur.  To check her for ticks we run our hands along
her fur feeling for bumps.  The only time we've found a tick it felt like a
scab.   This method is quick and if you're applying sunscreen you're
already using this method.   Don't forget to check your son's head (ticks
can fall out of trees).

--
Sameer Doshi
Sameer.Doshi at gmail.com