[blparent] Finding ticks on kids nonvisually?

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:52:14 UTC 2013

I'm glad you are registered in finding this out. I am very happy to see that you are not militant and insistent on having yourselves only do it and possibly letting a set of person do it. I wish we had more like you. I wish I knew the answer or what to tell you, but I don't. I never had to do this before. But thank you for the breath of fresh air, in the understanding that sometimes, just sometimes we might need aside a person or two in our lives to help us just

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net