[blparent] Question about IPhone baby monitor

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:48:44 UTC 2013

20 years later, I have to assume they are better. And I think it depends
on the type you purchase. We have one that isn't an analogue monitor,
which I think makes it less likely to pick up other waves out there and
vice versus. The big thing nowadays is monitors with night-vision
cameras and doo-dads that alert when baby cries, doesn't move for a
period of time, etc. I've seen monitors for upwards of $500, and I'm
sure more expensive devices exist. I have to assume, though we all know
the saying here, grin, that todays monitors don't air you and your baby,
but again, it probably depends on the monitor itself. Honestly, I didn't
even think about this until you brought it up. Like Erin, we only use it
for bedtime and naps, but I may research this.

Bridgit
Message: 6