[blparent] Finding ticks on kids nonvisually?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Wed Jul 10 21:04:22 UTC 2013

The recommended way to remove ticks now days is pull it off with a pair of
tweezers, pinching as close to the skin as possible, then cleaning the area
with rubbing alcohol.
We remove the little suckers from our kids 2-3 times a year, they are no big
deal.
 The hardest to remove are when they get in the ears.

Michael