[blparent] Baby on the way

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 05:58:31 UTC 2013

Melissa,

Congrats! We waited the entire first trimester before telling anyone,
and let me tell you, it was rough. I wanted to tell anyone including
strangers, LOL! I didn't start showing until around six months, so at
least my body didn't give it away, smile.

My nausea almost did though. I had what Kate Middleton did and was
hospitalized twice for it. Fortunately, the minute my second trimester
started, the nausea stopped. Other things replaced  it like swelling and
exhaustion, but at least I wasn't throwing up buckets. Each experience
is different though including a woman's own pregnancies. Good, old
fashioned saltines and ginger-ale were the only thing that helped at
all, but even this remedy didn't do much due to my condition.

I wish you the best of health. And this is a great place to ask
questions. You can always email me off-list at bpollpeter at hotmail.com if
you wish.

Bridgit

Message: 23