[blparent] Been a while

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:49:18 UTC 2013

I like Rebecca's responses, they are not sugarcoated, then straight to the point, and they are just awesome. Good talking good thinking good one Rebecca. :-)

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net