[blparent] dyson Animal or roomba?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:05:08 UTC 2013

A sump pump takes water that would normally run into your basement and
diverts it to another part of the yard. The floor vibrates when it sucks,
and it makes a rumbling sound. My daughter didn't like it at all. I liked
having a dry basement so she just had to deal with it.
Kids are scared of weird stuff sometimes. Usually there's a logic to it.