[blparent] Been a while

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:33:13 UTC 2013

Wow, I've seen some pretty ridiculous responses here, but this takes the
cake. What a stupid, careless thing to say. We all have a personal
journey in life, and we all encounter situations, like meeting a life
partner, in our own way in our own time. Excuse the language, but to
say, "go meet someone. It's like anything else you want," is one of the
most dumb-ass comments I've seen on here in a while.

Sorry, Michelle, for such an insensitive comment.

Bridgit

Message: 8