[blparent] Finding ticks on kids nonvisually?

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 03:51:22 UTC 2013

Very true. We are the ones who best know how to do things. My latest motto
when someone asks if they can help is to say yes, you can help me by
standing back and letting me do this the way I'd like to do it. It's not
your way and it's not going to be your way but that's okay. If I need some
info that only an eye could give such as print I'll ask for it. There's a
huge shift in how people treat you if you approach situations as let me
figure this one out.

Michelle